Mid-Level Software Engineer, .NET Full Stack
ONEflight International is the fastest-growing market leader of developing and implementing technological solutions for non-commercial air travel through our proprietary online Book a Jet platform serving nearly 500 world-class aircraft charter operator partnerships and a network of 5,000 private jets worldwide.
The demand for Private Air Travel has surged in the last two years with future predictions confirming the demand is here to stay. ONEflight has emerged as a Leader in this space through innovation, technology, and business solutions.
ONEflight is providing the opportunity to get in from the ground up in a fast-paced, agile environment. The ideal hire for this role is someone confident with strong software development skills. This is an opportunity to be a direct participant in changing the Private Travel industry through ONEflight’s propriety software solution. We have an ambitious plan for growth, and we are looking for an equally ambitious individual to join our Development Team.
- 3+ years of experience with C# .NET 5 or higher
- 3+ years of experience with Blazor WASM, ASP.NET Web APIs, Entity Framework, T-SQL, HTML, CSS
- Experienced with Azure DevOps or similar platform for work item tracking
- Experienced with or willing to learn Mobile applications (MAUI)
- Experienced with Agile development practices and source control (git)
- Experienced in maintenance of legacy applications
- Experienced with work performed by Product Owners and Quality Assurance Engineers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team in a collaborative manner
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, quick-learner and deadline-driven
- Habituated to receiving peer feedback through code review, used to healthy design discussions and collaboration
- Willingness to learn new technologies and experiment with innovation
Nice to have
- Experience with Dependency Injection (DI) and Service Lifecycles
- Experience with or interest in learning Azure Cloud
- Experience with or interest in writing unit tests with >75% code coverage
- Experience with or interest in working with the latest and greatest in the .NET Stack – MAUI, gRPC, SignalR, etc.
- Experience with or interest in learning PostgreSQL and/or Redis
- Experience with or interest in learning Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience with or interest in learning Kubernetes and geo-distributed workload containerization
- Experienced in Mobile App Stores for developers and mobile app deployments
- Experience with JetBrains Rider
- Maintenance/Support of a legacy codebase
- Maintenance/Support of IOS/Android Mobile application
- Assist with regression testing when needed
- Fully test all your code yourself before moving it to the QA stage
- Develop quality, user-friendly UI views based on rough descriptions from Product Owners, with or without mockups
- Assist in after-hours support on a rotating basis with the rest of the team
- Full-time position
- Benefits Include: Company Paid Health Care Benefits & Lifetime Gym Membership, Company Match 401K, Catered Lunches, Career Growth Opportunity and much more.
“ONEflight International, Inc. has been recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of 2021’s Fastest Growing Companies in the United States for the second consecutive year”
ONEflight International, Inc. is a global private aviation company revolutionizing the luxury private jet travel industry since the company’s founding in 2010. It is the fastest growing market leader developing and implementing technological solutions for non-commercial air travel through the proprietary online Book a Jet platform. With nearly 500 world-class aircraft charter operator partnerships and a network of 5,000 private jets worldwide.